Retirement Sachin Tendulkar Good or Indian Cricket?
Points to remember before you participate in Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
Retirement defines as the age after which a person cannot be a part of his/her organization. Everything has to end, it cannot go for a lifetime. As the saying goes, an end to something is the beginning to something else.
One cannot say, Sachin's retirement is good or bad. His time as the player for the team has come to an end, so as, more people can get the oppurtunity to be a part of the team. Now he has hundred more oppurtunities in the cricket organization. He can act as a mentor and inspiration for the cricket team. Write books, develop training teams, apart from cricket he is also into endorsing products. Retiring as team member from the Indian cricket team is not a full stop to his career.
To conclude, I would say, one should not see disadvantage in retirement of Sachin. Infact it adds more avenues in his future years. He can explore his skills in different forte.