Is Facebook Evil or not?
Points to remember before you participate in Essay Writing:
- Divide your essay into 3 parts (each in a different paragraph).
- Introduction -> content -> conclusion.
- Give a space after the full stop (.) and comma (,).
- Capitalise the next word after the full stop.
- Frame small sentences as it will prevent you from making mistakes. Avoid extra spaces.
- Your essay should not be less than 300 and not more than 400 words
- The essay should be the original work and it should not be copied from anywhere.
Rahul said:Fri, June 16, 2017, 11:56:59 am
Facebook is not evil. It's a platform which allows friends to connect over the internet when they are far apart, share their moments, experiences with each other in arather interactive manner with the new additions to the platform. Also enables us to see and interact with new people in the nation and around the world with their permission. So, first off, Facebook is a website and not a person and, thus, cannot be evil. Second off, no, I don't think the people behind it are evil. They want money and I really can't blame them for most of what they did, considering what they have. You can dislike them, but jeez, they're really not evil.
It will be a very fun stuff and exciting in the start. But later on it would develop as hobby which I would term this state as an "Anti - Hobby" where we would be spending our most of the time which will result in just stagnation of mind and reducing adrenaline levels.
How ever the pros are, whenever we are joining new in some institution it would help all of us to connect easily and any source of information to be passed can be conveyed easily.
No, Facebook isn't evil. Everything that matters depends on how you use.