GST (Goods and Services Tax) in India
Points to remember before you participate in this discussion:
- Participate in Q4Interview GD Round and Prepare for any GD Round of MNCs.
- Assume, you one of the member of a real group discussion.
- Take the initiative to participate and contribute your thoughts.
- Express your positive attitude towards providing the solution.
- Your can rate other user discussion.
GST has been recently introduced in indian market in july 2017 under the gov. of narendra modi. it removes all different types of indirect taxes which we earlier used to pay to gov.it 's now one nation on taxation system.
Since government of India take initiative to make a common taxation system.
it removes the double taxation system,which means you dont have to pay tax on the iteams on which it has been paid.for suppose you are a to y seller and you make toys of wood and you purchase wood from wood manufacturer and as wood manufacture has already paid the tax on it ,so you don't have to pay it again but ,you do have to pay selling tax on the toy which you would sell in market.
goods and service tax so lets discuss abt it
Due to implimentation of GST cost of goods and services are come down for some ones while cost of precises goods increase a bit higher. But middle class and poor people have benefits since decrease in the cost of daily usage products.