GST (Goods and Services Tax) in India
Points to remember before you participate in this discussion:
- Participate in Q4Interview GD Round and Prepare for any GD Round of MNCs.
- Assume, you one of the member of a real group discussion.
- Take the initiative to participate and contribute your thoughts.
- Express your positive attitude towards providing the solution.
- Your can rate other user discussion.
it removes the double taxation system,which means you dont have to pay tax on the iteams on which it has been paid.for suppose you are a to y seller and you make toys of wood and you purchase wood from wood manufacturer and as wood manufacture has already paid the tax on it ,so you don't have to pay it again but ,you do have to pay selling tax on the toy which you would sell in market.