Bride burning and dowry may look bad, but are an integral part of India.
Points to remember before you participate in this discussion:
- Participate in Q4Interview GD Round and Prepare for any GD Round of MNCs.
- Assume, you one of the member of a real group discussion.
- Take the initiative to participate and contribute your thoughts.
- Express your positive attitude towards providing the solution.
- Your can rate other user discussion.
Yes bride burning and dowry has become integral part of our country. It does not depend how literate the family is, from which area they belong they require dowry and if there demands are not fulfilled the burning of bride has become very common. Everyday there are many cases that registered in police station with respect to bride burning. How can we stop this? Of course we can stop this if the law has been made strict and special law against dowry. People has no fear when asking for dowry and neither to burn the bride because our laws are not strict and people know how to get out of it if caught so once the law had been strict this can be reduced.