Operating System :: Process Management
2. Which of the following are true with respect to deadlock conditions?
1) Mutual exclusion: a resource that cannot be used by more than one process or thread at a time
2) Hold and wait: processes already holding resources may request new resources
3) No preemption: No resource can be forcibly removed from a process holding it, resources can be released only by the explicit action of the process
4) Circular wait: two or more processes form a circular chain where each process waits for a resource that the next process in the chain holds
There is no Explanation for this answer